Rhonda is hosting a quilting finish incentive program see: http://gapquilter.blogspot.com/p/2012-finish-long.html]
What a great idea and boy do I need the help. The idea is that you post pics of your works in progress or unfinished objects at the beginning of the quarter and then post pics of your finished projects at the end of the quarter. There are even prizes!
Here are my UFOs and WIPs
1. Ian's quilt - "I Like to Ride my Bicycle" - just needs a label, a bit of binding - 10 " or so, corners mitred, a bike embroidery and quilting of the sunflowers - ohh and a good wash and dry.
2. Cynthia's quilt - "Fassett Flower Garden" - top needs piecing finished and squaring up, back needs a piece, then sandwich and quilting and binding and label and washing and drying
3. Red and Aqua - "Pinwheels" - I have been in two swaps and received only half of the blocks buts its time to bite the bullet and do something with them. I need to take stock of what I have, make a plan/layout, probably make a few more blocks and piece the top. I have quite a few options for backing so need to narrow that down and piece the backing - then square up, sandwich, quilt, bind, label, wash and dry
4. Dresden Block - from Lily's quiltalong - need to redo some of the quilting, maybe a border change???, bind, label, wash and dry
5. Green and Pink Pinwheels - redo quilting - bind, label, wash and dry
6. Raw edge applique - may need to reglue some pieces - quilt, bind, wash and dry
7. Halloween quilt - piece backing, fix border on front, square up, sandwich, quilt, bind, label, wash and dry
8. Christmas wall hanging - finish quilting and binding
9. Baby quilt - finish hand quilting, bind, label, wash and dry
10. Flower Applique quilt - cut my losses - sash blocks to finish top, decide on backing, sandwich,
11. Matthew and Dawn's quilt - "Falling Hexagons" draft pattern/plan,
12. Aqua Circles - take out basting stitches, re sandwich, quilt, bind, label, wash and dry