Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day from Mrs. Staggs






One of the blogs I really enjoy is authored by Lena Staggs and she had a valentine swap which I participated and has just posted about it. Check out A Happy Miscellany in my blog list to see the wonderful tiny submissions. They are amazing!!! Lena made the heart in hand and it is very tiny and very sweet. Pat wants to use it on his miniature Christmas tree but I am posting it on my inspiration board until Christmas rolls around. I drew a little bluebird and enclosed a tiny valentine in a pouch on the back of the card I made Lena. It has been so long since I drew anything and it felt really good. Thanks for the opportunity to be a little creative. The photos are by Lena - my camera is out of commission - meaning out of batteries and I can't find the charger - so I am especially pleased to have these photos.

1 comment:

Lena said...

I love the drawing Karen, and you know that I love bluebirds. It was so kind of you to do this for me.

Thank you for participating!