Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jennifer Paganelli - Generous Gifter and Fabric Queen

Jennifer Paganelli left a comment on my blog which surprised and pleased me no end and then - then - sent me 4 fat quarters of her beautiful fabric!! It arrived today and Pat volunteered to open the package for me - much tearing and tossing of paper ensured and then Pat said, Oh this is nice, you will like it and gave me the fabric. Yes, I like it. Yes, I LOVE it!! Now what to make with it - my head is spinning with ideas.

Jennifer designs Sis Boom for Free Spirit. Her designs are feminine and fresh and lend themselves for use in clothes and home decor as well as quilts. The fabric has a lovely hand - it feels soft and silky but is strong. This is fabric to stroke and dream over and will be a delight to sew.

Thank you so much Jennifer.

Picture to follow when I get batteries for camera...sorry

1 comment:

Junie Moon said...

What a lovely thing for her to do for you. Gestures like this really makes the heart happy.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes, I've read the Julia & Julie book but haven't seen the movie yet. I hope to do so soon. I'm so inspired that I went out the other day and bought a new copy of the original cookbook that inspired Julie's cooking odyssey.