Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cafe People in Amsterdam

On Saturday we 3 took the train into Amsterdam to visit a sewing machine store to see if they could fix my sewing machine. I am afraid I may have fried the motor. I ended up buying a second hand machine in like new condition and will try and get my machine fixed in Canada. We made a couple of wrong turns from the station and it was very hot to walk around. We found this little cafe and a late lunch - excellent. Pat even got a little extra protein in his sorbet!! The buildings are beautiful in Amsterdam. I have been doing a lot of sewing while Ian is on his tour de France trip.









2 comments:

Amy said...

I was in Amsterdam once on a business trip and LOVED it. Such a gorgeous place.

Rafael's Mum said...

Wicked!! so glad you are having a good time!!!