Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I had to be in Toronto on business on Tuesday and so arrived on Sunday with Pat.  We got to spend some time with Mat, Devon and Cait and Pat's friend - a good time was had by all.  


I made a great Thanksgiving dinner which we had in Vancouver on Saturday.   I took lots of photos but had trouble transferring them to my email so lost quite a few.  I found little orange peppers at the farmers market  and they looked like mini pumpkins.  I stuffed them with tomato, eggplant and mushroom and roasted them a bit.  They looked adorable and tasted wonderful.  We had a great turkey with stuffing and home made cranberry
 sauce with local cranberries and pumpkin pie.  Too bad about the pics...

In Toronto Pat and I stayed at the Pantages hotel.  It was great fun.  




1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like you had a great time. :)